10 Bollywood Films That Refreshes Your Mind Even After Years Of Release: Some of the Hindi films have the capability to make a special connection with the hearts of the audiences. Today, we will talk about some old movies that people love to watch today. These films have the potential to make you refreshed even after so many years.
10 Bollywood Films That Refreshes Your Mind Even After Years Of Release
- Chupke Chupke (1975) – It was based upon the Upendra Ganguly’s Bengali story Chhadobeshi. It starred the epic screen pair of Amitabh Bachchan and Dharmendra.
- Bombay to Goa (1972) – This film starred Amitabh Bachchan, Shatrughan Sinha, Aruna Irani, and Mehmood. It was the first hit movie of Amitabh Bachchan after the initial flops.
- Hera Pheri (2000) – It was directed by Priyadarshan and starred Akshay Kumar, Sunil Shetty, and Paresh Rawal in the lead roles.
- Chashme Buddoor (1981 )– This is an Indian classic comedy movie and still has been widely watched. It is based upon the life of three bachelors.
- Satte Pe Satta (1982) – Satte Pe Satta is a movie based upon the life of seven eligible bachelors, all of them live in one small house and perform tasks to run their family.
- Hum Hai Kamaal Ke (1993) – It was the story of two friends one was deaf and another was blind. It starred Kader Khan and Anupam Kher in lead.
- Chameli Ki Shaadi (1986) – It was the movie that established the career of Amrita Singh as the leading actress in Indian Cinema. It also starred Anil Kapoor opposite her. It was declared an all-time blockbuster after its release.
- Hero No 1 – This movie brought forward the legendary director-actor duo Govinda and David Dhawan. It was based upon the movie Bawarchi but the plot was more different and vivid.
- Dewanna Mastana (1997) – This movie was based upon the Rom-Com directed by David Dhawan. The film is about the life of two men who fall in love with a Psychiatrist but later found out that she is marrying someone else.
- Munna Bhai MBBS (2003) – This movie made the Sanjay Dutt the king of the hearts. The movie won many film fare and other awards. The film was based upon the life of a goon who starts studying for MBBS and challenges the emotionless standards of the doctor