10 Bollywood Movies That Entertained Masses With Their Special Content
Bollywood has gifted viewers with different movies based on diverse concepts and ideas. Today, we will talk about movies that entertained masses with their special content. Here is the list –
- Bhool Bhulaiyaa (2007) – It was the official remake of Manichitrathazhu. It was a huge success at the box office as well as also got positive node from critics.
- Baton Baton Mein (1979) – This movie starred Amole Palekar and Tina Munim in lead. It did average on Box office and later became quite famous in the audience.
- Chachi 420 (1997) – It is the movie everyone admires irrespective of age and sex. It made the Kamal Haasan a cult star of Indian Cinema. The story follows a man’s story who turns into a woman to take the job of the nanny to see his daughter.
- Delhi Belly (2011) – The movie is a black comedy and has a lot of adult content in it. It was commercially successful and was remade in various regional cinemas.
- Vicky Donor (2011) – The story explores the new subject of sperm donation and got a positive response from critics as well as from the box office.
- Mujhse Shaadi Karogi (2004) – It starred Priyanka Chopra and Salman Khan and became an instant hit.
- Chitchor (1976) – The film starred Amol Palekar and Zarina Wahab. It was based upon the story ‘Chittachakor’ by Subodh Gosh.
- OMG-Oh My God (2012) – It was a satire on the religious blind beliefs and had a huge success at the box office. It was the remake version of the Australian film, The Man who sued God.
- Phir Hera Pheri (2006) – It was the sequel of the Hera Pheri but had a totally new story.
- Fun2shh – This film explores the lives of three men who get in a time portal and move back in the monarchy era. It got a huge success in spite of an all-new cast.
Click here – Bollywood To Present Big Entertainment Packages in 2021-22?
Click here – 10 Bollywood Films That Refreshes Your Mind Even After Years Of Release