Human hair wig vs weave hair, Which is Better? If this is the question that is bothering you, then you are in the right place. The choice obviously depends on your needs, but there are some points that need to be considered before making a decision.
The difference between wig & weave hair
A wig is a head covering made of animal hair, human hair, or synthetic fibers. Simply put, a wig is like a hat to put on and off effortlessly. It has a hat with braided hair. On the other hand, a weave hair is a braid of hair that is attached at the bottom with hair weft extensions that are further attached at the top.
Unlike weave hair, hair extensions are usually glued, clipped, or sewn in with additional human hair. Generally, all weaves are a type of hair extension, but not all extensions are weave. When considering between a weave or a wig, you can keep the following points in mind.
Pros and Cons of Weave Hair
To know the difference between a wig or weave hair, here are some pros and cons of weave hair.
Pros of weave hair:
- You can choose a different hairstyle or weave hair. You can change your style quickly without growing your hair out or cutting a weave hair.
- Weave hair is safer.
- Weave hair feel more secure because they are attached to separate strands of your hair.
- Weave hair is more natural.
- The weave hair goes well with your existing natural hair.
- Weave just adds extra length and volume.
Cons of weave hair:
- Weave hair lead to hair loss. Improper use such as pulling the hair too tight can cause hair loss.
- Weave hair is inexpensive. They can be expensive to maintain and install.
- Braids lead to tangled hair. If you use the wrong products, it can shed, tangle or look unnatural.
Pros and Cons of Wigs
To know the difference between a weave hair vs a wig, here are some pros and cons of wigs.
Pros of wigs:
- Wigs offer unlimited shape and style options.
- Instead of dying your natural hair, you can choose to wear best human hair wigs to change your hair color and hairstyle to go well with the occasion. Moreover, it can protect your natural hair from harsh chemicals and bleach.
- Wigs last longer and cost less. If you maintain the wig properly, it will last a very long time. In other words, it saves you a lot of money to buy a new one.
- Wigs protect your real hair.
- Not only do wigs completely cover the damaged ends and give you ideal hair, it also gives the damaged ends time to heal.
- While your locks are under the wig, they are not exposed to anything from the outer ends. It’s the same external factors that can damage hair in the first place.
Cons of wigs:
- The wig needs to be reinstalled daily.
- It is better for you to remove the wig every day. On the other hand, showering or sleeping with your wig on is not a good option.
- Wigs are not safe enough.
- A wig is not as secure as hair waves because it is not sewn in.
Wig or weave hair, which is better?
Deciding whether to opt for a Weave hair or a wig depends on your condition and preference. Weave hair offer the same results when it comes to volume, length, realistic look and longevity. Wigs are great for conditions like hair loss or damaged thinning hair.
Wigs fit any lifestyle, but lace wigs require lace glue, which may not be good for some users who exercise daily. Consumers do better with glue-less or half-wigless wigs with clips. On the other hand, Weave hair are great if you’re looking for a long-term hair commitment, or if you need to give your natural hair a break. Also, they are a great choice if you lead an active lifestyle.
In the end, we leave it to your good judgement. This is because both wigs and buns work well under certain conditions. They are suitable for different users. Hence, the wig and weave hair will be chosen by a particular consumer according to his needs and requirements.
Long story short, wigs and weave hair have their pros and cons. It actually depends on the users according to their needs. We just looked at the various pros and cons of using wigs and hair. The list will help you figure out which one is best for you for your situation – a wig or a weave. Relax, the final decision rests with you. At Beautyforever, we offer you an affordable wig and weave, but with high quality, come and buy for yourself.
Click here – 15 Cold Calling Tips to Sail Through Your Targets