Here are the latest updates of India’s Best Dancer Season 2 Auditions, Registration, Shortlist, Star Date, Timings, Final Episode, Winner & More. India’s Best Dancer is a dance reality show and popular for recognizing young dancing talents. The hunt for Best Dancer season 2 is about to start in 2021 mid as it is going to be tougher and more challenging. As the COVID-19 pandemic is slightly moving out of the country, the TV channels in India started lining up for big entertainment. Similarly, the makers of India’s Best Dancer Season 2 have scheduled all the dates for this grand show.
So if you have dancing talent then time to prove yourself. Because India’s Best Dancer Season 2 Auditions and Registration online starting from home online on SonyLIV app. India’s Best Dancer is a telecast of Sony TV. With the exclusive judging panel having the gorgeous Mallika Arora, best choreographers Terence Lewis and Geeta Kapoor.
India’s Best Dancer Season 2 Audition Date, Shortlist, Finals & Winner
The show gives young and aspiring talent of the country with an opportunity to fly high on your dreams and bring out the dance champion inside yourself. India’s Best Dancer is a telecast of Sony TV. With the exclusive judging panel having the gorgeous Mallika Arora, best choreographers Terence Lewis and Geeta Kapoor.
Due to of the spread in coronavirus cases in the country, the makers have opted for digital auditions this time. Starting today, aspiring contestants can register themselves on the SonyLIV app for auditions. After submitting their dance video on the app, shortlisted contestants will have to go through several rounds before they reach the final studio round.
What is India’s Best Dancer Season 2?
India’s Best Dancer is a new dance reality show which hunts for best dance champion in the country. The show is back again with its second season in 2020-21 and this time the battle will be tougher from the previous level. The program will once again be broadcasted on Sony TV and the judges of the show are said to be actress Malaika Arora, choreographer Geeta Kapoor, and Terence Lewis.
India’s Best Dancer Season 2 Auditions Online from Home
If you think you got the best moves to show then here is a platform to prove yourself.
1. Download the SonyLIV app. The audition page is already live.
2. Read and accept the terms and conditions and choose your preferred language to fill up the online form.
3. Since participation is for non-adults, dancers aged between 14-18 will need to submit parents/legal guardian details and approval.
4. You will also be asked to share details of your training (if any) and preferred style of dancing.
5. Make sure you fill in all details correctly as the team will be contacting you through the same.
6. The form also asks you which city would you prefer to audition from (if selected). The choice is between Kolkata, Delhi and Mumbai.
7. You will then need to record or upload an audition video. Contestants can perform in two styles, and each video has to be less than 90 seconds.
8. The video has to be raw without any video effects or editing. The dance videos should be in horizontal/landscape format. Make sure there is enough light in the room that along with the choreography, the facial expressions are also visible. The footwork should also be seen, so ensure the phone is kept at a proper distance and is stable.
9. The makers have advised contestants to dress age-appropriate and also have minimal makeup. Contestants who are performing popping and breakdance should wear outfits where dance movements are clearly visible.
10. You can either use the camera in the app or upload a pre-recorded video. If you have issues uploading it, decrease the size and re-upload.
11. Once you are sure that this is your best performance, click the submit button.
12. The registrations are completely free, and makers have cautioned viewers to not fall for agents/representatives seeking money for an audition.
13. The size of the video should be under 50 MB and must be in one of the following formats mp4, avi, MOV, MPEG, mpg.
Note: Make sure you upload correct details about yourself as the makers will try to get in contact with you if your application is shortlisted.
Eligibility Criteria of India’s Best Dancer Season 2
- Participants must be a citizen of India
- There is no age limit for participation in the show. however, candidates below the age of 18 years must be accompanied by their guardian.
- Participants must have all the valid legal proof of identity.
- Candidates must not any criminal record against them.
- The age limit for India’s best dancer Season 2 Participation is between 14 to 30 Years.
List of Selected Candidates in Best Dancer Season 2
Previously the ground auditions for season 2 will take place in the major cities of the country. But Due to the COVID 19 the ground auditions not taking place offline. Cities hosting auditions will be Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Pune, Chandigarh, Delhi, Vadodara, and Indore. Dates for the audition will be available on the website after the confirmations from the sources. Keep watching Sony TV and wait for the call for the official announcement of the selected candidates.
India’s Best Dancer Season 2 Winner
Tiger Pop (Ajay Singh) is Winne of the India’s Best Dancer Season 1. Mukul Gain was the first runner-up and Swetha Warrier is second runner-up.
Produced by Frames Productions, India’s Best Dancer launched in February last year. After a couple of episodes, the shoots were halted during the lockdown, and work resumed in July 2020. Tiger Pop aka Ajay Singh was announced the winner of India’s Best Dancer in November.