Popular Tamil actor Vivekh, who suffered a cardiac arrest, admitted into Chennai Hospital, passed away on Saturday Morning (17-04-2021). Due to 100 per cent blockage in a heart vessel Vivekh was put on Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO) support in ICU- to circulate blood through an artificial lung back into the bloodstream.
The hospital authorities released a statement on Saturday morning stating that he has passed away. Vivek is not only popular in Tamil Cinema, he is one of the popular face across South India with his dubbed movies in Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada languages. The whole film fraternity of India mourning for Vivekh’s death. Let us have a look into some lesser Known Facts About Tamil Actor Vivekh personally and profesionally.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tamil Actor Vivekh
There are only a few actors who can sustain in film industry without any background, Vivekh is one among them and he laid a strong foundation for himself in the industry with his style of dialogue delivery and expressions. Not only Tamil people, Telugu and Malayalam people falls for his comedy timing and punch dialogues. No doubt, He is an inspiration for many aspiring actors.
Click here – Amazon Prime Video Crossed 200M Subscribers milestone
Lesser Known Facts About Tamil Actor Vivekh
- Vivekh has ruled Kollywood as a comedy king from the mid-90s to the mid-2000s, went on to become one of the most sought-after comedians in Tamil cinema.
- Vivekh has made his acting debut in K Balachander’s Manathil Urudhi Vendum, in 1987
- Taking inspiration from the legendary NS Krishnan, he delivered social messages in a humorous way, people started calling him Chinna Kalaivanar
- Vivek is one of the highly celebrated comedian & actor in Tamil Cinema
- His combination scenes with Kollywood Top Heroes like Ajith, Madhavan, Vijay, Suriya, Vikram, Dhanush generates more fun
- Vivek is a close friend to Ajith and he always likes to work with him
- His roles in movies of Shankar and Gautham Menon direction always liked by movie lovers
- His hobbies includes mimicry, imitating actors & celebrities in stage shows
- His last film was Dharala Prabhu (2020)
- Though his last released film is Dharala Prabhu, he also acted in director Shankar’s shelved project Indian 2
- He did a lead role in Vellai Pookal (2019) which was a super hit at Box Office
- He received the prestigious Padma Shri in 2009 from the Government of India for his contribution to the arts
- He had also received the Kalaivanar Award from Government of Tamil Nadu
- He had won the Tamil Nadu State film Awards five times, and the Filmfare Award thrice.
- APJ Abdul Kalam is his inspiration and Guru, Vivekh had taken the mission of planting a billion trees on the advice of the late president. So, He had planted millions of trees under his Green Kalam project
- Vivekh son Prasanna Kumar also died in 2015, aged 13, due to brain fever
- After his son’s death, he rarely acted in movies
Click here – ‘Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City’ Everything You Need To Know